Reunion Center Tulsa History!
Home        Reunion Center       Our Tenants       News       Building Features       Leasing       Tour       Contact Us

Reunion Center History

Built in 1917 during the swaggering days of the oil boom, the Reunion Center began life as the First National Bank of Tulsa, also known as “The Oilman’s Bank.” The bankers at First National wanted their third home to be as grand as their clients’ aspirations, so architect E.A. Rush, who also designed the famed Atlas Life Building and Tulsa’s first City Hall, finished the building’s lobby in marble and trimmed its high ceiling in gold. The original brass elevators still lead tenants to the building’s 120,000 square feet above the bank lobby, which includes the “Banker’s Boardroom,” designed by famed architect Bruce Goff.

Tulsa’s Reunion Center is located on the corners of Fourth and Main Streets in downtown Tulsa, Oklahoma:

  • Designed by renowned architect E.A. Rush to house the First National Bank, the building now features 120,000 square feet of mixed-use space – offices, a luxury condominium and retail businesses all in one location.

  • Reunion Investments, LLC completed its first apartment/office in November 2005 as the residence of Kenneth L. Brune and the home to his legal practice, Brune Law Firm.

  • The space’s conception came from renowned architecture firm, Kinslow Keith and Todd, and its interior treatment from noted design firm, S.R. Hughes.

  • The building combines traditional and modern style with contemporary interiors and furnishings
  • The Reunion Center is one of the first structures renovated after Tulsa launched Vision 2025, its urban renewal plan.

THE REUNION CENTER
900 ReunionCenter · Nine East Fourth Street · Tulsa, OK 74103
(t) 918.578.9080
(f) 918.599.8673

© 2016 Reunion Center Tulsa.   All Rights Reserved.